In this position, you will use your multidisciplinary engineering knowledge to design and develop medical devices or components/subsystems.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute, however, for a highly qualified candidate, relocation assistance is available.
$95K to $120K, commensurate with experience. Possibly higher for an exceptionally well qualified candidate.
The compensation for this role also includes a target bonus of 10% of base salary
BSEE or MSEE
- 8+ years' experience
- Motor control design experience with Field-Oriented Control (FOC), Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine (PMSM) motors, 3-phase motor drive circuits, and feedback sensors.
- Experience with motor thermal management
- Experience with advanced FOC design, such as modeling and simulation
- Experience with transitioning between FOC and 6-step algorithms
- Experience with field-weakening operation with FOC
- In this role you will assume leadership of technical programs of major importance involving scientific research and understanding, applied technology, product or process innovations.