In the role, you will guide our client's Salesforce Governance Model and work with several business units in delivering and supporting Salesforce implementations.
Ann Arbor, MI
Candidates will work remotely for the duration of the pandemic. After that, work will be performed on site in Ann Arbor.
Commensurate with experience plus a strong benefit package.
Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Extremely proficient in Process Builder, Flow Builder, SOQL, and Apex coding
- Experience with Visualforce page and Lightning web component development
- Highly skilled in enterprise level Salesforce API integrations with other systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience eliciting requirements
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Salesforce certification
- Salesforce administration experience
- CPQ, Service Cloud, Pardot, Conga Composer, Einstein, Gainsight, Igloo.
- ETL tools and processing
- Database design and SQL
- Front end Web development skill