You will ensure the success of customers by providing installation, training, and support assistance for our client's software applications.
Our client has a beautiful office with an excellent workplace culture. The environment is casual and very work-life-balance friendly (flex time and no heavy overtime expectations).
Employees are currently working remotely but will resume an onsite presence when conditions become more favorable.
$45K - $60K, commensurate with skills and experience plus an excellent benefits package including PPO health insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, 401(k) plan.
Post-COVID, this role will require travel to domestic client sites (sometimes up to 2 weeks/month).
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience implementing enterprise software
- Solid experience with Windows OS platforms and Windows networks
- Experience working on a software help desk
- Experience conducting technical training
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Computer Science Degree
- Programming experience with VB.NET or C#
- Relational database application experience (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle preferred)
- Familiarity with shop floor manufacturing operations, Quality, or SPC
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform on-site installation and system configuration at customer facilities
- Interface client's software applications with manufacturing production devices such as CMMs, CNCs and PLCs, as well as with enterprise software such as ERP, MES and HMI systems
- Lead application training sessions for the software system administrators and shop floor personnel
- Provide front-line support for incoming calls and emails and promptly respond to customers regarding application questions
- Investigate customer incidents and work cross-departmentally to resolve software and hardware issues
- Provide sales engineering support