In the role, you will guide our client's Salesforce Governance Model and work with several business units in delivering and supporting Salesforce implementations.
Our client has offices in Ann Arbor and Dallas. This role can be done remotely with minimal travel (up to 25%) to meet in person at either the Ann Arbor or Dallas location.
Candidate must be able to shift their work hours to either Eastern or Central time zone depending on the needs of the customer.
Commensurate with experience plus a strong benefit package.
Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Extremely proficient in Process Builder, Flow Builder, SOQL, and Apex coding
- Experience with Visualforce page and Lightning web component development
- Highly skilled in enterprise level Salesforce API integrations with other systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience eliciting requirements
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Salesforce certification
- Salesforce administration experience
- CPQ, Service Cloud, Pardot, Conga Composer, Einstein, Gainsight, Igloo.
- ETL tools and processing
- Database design and SQL
- Front end Web development skill