If you have a minimum of two years' recent, professional experience in Delphi and a strong desire to continue working on a Delphi application, you may qualify for this opportunity.
This is not available as a remote/telecommute role. Relocation candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
$70K - $85K, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Minimum 2 years' recent experience working with Delphi.
- Your Delphi experience must have provided exposure to a substantial range of Delphi's capabilities. For example, if you only worked in the UI layer of Delphi, you would not be a good match for this role.
- A strong desire to stay in Delphi development as a career track.
- Excellent engineering and software development skill.
- Experience with database-backed application development, preferably SQL Server or Oracle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- An educational background in mathematics, statistics or related would be of benefit--although this not strictly a mathematics role.
- You will be joining a small engineering team working on a large, mature application. You will perform maintenance and new feature development. This is a tight-knit, highly collaborative team. Because the application is large and highly technical, our client is only interested in adding a team member who sees this opportunity as a long-term commitment--not a stepping stone to another job.
- Beautiful office. Excellent workplace culture. Very casual. Very family friendly (flex time, no heavy overtime expectations).