The ideal candidate will be an experienced Magento 2 developer, however candidates who are experienced with a comparable platform such as ZEND, Laravel or Symfony will be considered. If you are interested in joining an organization where you can work on a small team and really make an impact, this may be a perfect fit.
Ann Arbor, MI
This opportunity is open to 100% remote/telecommute candidates.
Up to $120K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Possibly higher for an exceptionally well-qualified candidate. By well-qualified is meant someone with extensive Magento 2 experience and Magento 2 certifications.
- Experience in a technical leadership role is required. You must be able to interface with clients and drive projects forward as well as work as an individual contributor.
- Significant full stack PHP experience including at least one PHP framework (Symfony, ZEND, Laravel, Magento 2)
- Experience with React
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume REST and Soap web services
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Able to use CSS, SCSS, LESS with working knowledge of NPM, Grunt, and compass tasks
- Magento 2 Developer Certification
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Install and configure the Magento E-commerce platform for new projects
- Work with designers to implement custom skins and templates for the front-end.
- Create custom eCommerce modules using object-oriented PHP and the Magento APIs
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions