Our client has developed a suite of HR products that are currently being utilized by several high-profile companies. In this role, you have the opportunity to have your voice heard in a fun and close-knit post-start-up environment, but with the benefit of being part of an established holding company.
Detroit, MI (Theater district)
During the COVID-19 pandemic you will work from your home office. Following the pandemic, you will be expected to work on site at least 3 days/week.
$85 - $115K (depending on skills and experience)
Full benefits including generous yearly bonuses, an equity package, 401K match, 4 weeks' vacation, conferences, and other career-growing opportunities. Our client additionally values a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- 2+ years' commercial experience building Web applications
- Deep experience using React
- The ideal candidate will have substantial mobile application development experience, preferably with React Native
- Experience with or an interest in test driven development (TDD)
- React and React Native
- React Router
- Webpack for React
- Material UI
- Component documentation libraries such as Storybook and Bit