Exciting work, especially in light of the demands placed on organizations by COVID-19 as they try to support their clients in a fully remote fashion.
This role is available as a 100% remote/telecommute for the right candidate.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers an excellent, comprehensive compensation package.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Angular, including solid experience with version 6 or higher
- Minimum 8 years' general Web development experience
- Substantial back-end development experience, preferably but not necessarily ASP.NET
- Familiarity with testing, debugging and code reviews
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Web stack--Azure, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- You will participate in designing coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- You will collaborate with other team members to develop alternative system and software designs.
- You will keep up to date with new technologies through independent research and present results to peers.