In this role you will work with the VP Information, members of the Network Services team, and others across the organization to develop and enhance policies, design best practices and strategies to monitor compliance, and lead risk management processes.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of IT security implementation and relevant Federal regulations and legislature, possess 5+ years' IT security experience along with a recognized security accreditation, and be driven to expand their skills and responsibilities towards becoming the organization's Information System Security Officer.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to $140K, commensurate with skills and experience
Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 5+ years' progressively responsible IT security experience
- Recognized security accreditation (CPP, CISM, GISP, CISSP, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of IT security implementation and the relevant Federal regulations and legislation, such as HITRUST and FISMA control families, HIPAA, GDPR, and SOC 2
- Understanding of Web application security risks and standards such as OWASP
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Experience implementing security monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing tools
- Experience responding to audit and regulatory inquiries
- Health care information experience, including understanding of data privacy laws
- Exceptional understanding of security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for remediation of such