In this role you will evolve the architecture for a complex digital ecosystem. You will architect and design mobile applications. You will convey architecture via presentations and clear diagrams depictions. You will communicate to the management team on the architecture approach,
While this is not a developer role, you must be able to break down the architecture into tangible tasks for developers to execute.
During the pandemic, this role will be 100% remote. After the pandemic, this role will be primarily on site.
Up to $120K, possibly higher for an exceptionally well qualified candidate.
In addition, our client offers a 10%-12% annual performance bonus, profit sharing, 401K match and other generous benefits.
- Minimum 5 years in a lead development role in an enterprise setting
- Strong knowledge of Web, e-commerce and mobile technologies
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android application development
- Design skills adequate to create architecture diagrams in Visio and to wireframe mobile application forms
- Solid experience with Confluence and Jira
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organizations
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP
- Strong coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution skills to better serve your team(s)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or a related area
- Successfully designed a mobile application utilized in domestic/global market place
- Experience working in a Software Product Development company