You will join a fast-paced team working on a SaaS application. Your work will include a nice combination of maintenance, new features and new product development tasks. Our customer is anticipating that it will be awarded several large projects in the coming months, which is driving the need to augment its already busy staff.
You will have the option to work 100% remote or to go into the office if you strongly prefer.
Post pandemic, our client is open to 100% remote on a case by case basis.
Commensurate with experience.
Note that this is a contract-to-hire opportunity. You would initially be an employee of Stout Systems for a number of months, assigned to a contract with our client, and then you would subsequently convert to direct employment with our client. During the contracting portion of the assignment you will be eligible for Stout Systems benefits.
- At least 1 year of professional project experience with Angular 6 or higher
- Experience writing SQL Server queries
- Strong web development portfolio with sample projects, either personal or professional
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in the Microsoft ASP.NET Web stack would be beneficial, but is not required