Some of the immediate job responsibilities include:
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Develop network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team on a periodic basis
- Assist with the creation and administration of disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Implement security measures for an environment where private healthcare information might be stored
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements
- Offer technical support to company staff, including troubleshooting computer problems
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
Ann Arbor, MI
Please note that post-pandemic, this role will be required to be performed nearly 100% on site.
Commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits.
Technical Degree strongly preferred
- Experience implementing and managing IT for an environment that has significant security requirements including storing private information such as PII and healthcare information
- Current or recent hands-on experience managing both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with quality accreditation processes such as HITRUST and ISO
- Technical leadership experience