Our client's applications are currently built in a .NET technology stack, so experience with .NET is required. The ideal candidate will also have experience in complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Currently our client's team is 100% remote. When it is safe to return to the office, this will role will be performed primarily on site. There is no travel associated with this role.
$120 -140K commensurate with skills and experience
In addition, the position offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, flexible spending account, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
In lieu of a degree, 5+ years' professional experience in architecture and design of enterprise applications will be considered.
- 5+ years' experience programming and contributing to all stages of product lifecycle.
- 2 or more years' experience designing and architecting enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns, and the ability to apply them.
- Strong experience with ensuring programming and implementation adhere to the established design for various technical solutions.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
- Experience with complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Your primary role will be designing secure Web-based applications.
- Provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
- Transform detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design documents.
- Help establish work necessary for a complete product; break work down into discrete tasks and deliverables.
- Participate as an application developer on the team when needed.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy and maintain applications.
- Help maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality.
- If within your area of expertise, experiment with user interface flow and controls to improve overall usability.