In this role you will contribute to UX/UI architecture, design and development including responsive design. You will also use visual layout tools to create prototypes and mockups, wireframes. You will help optimize the Web front end for maximum speed and scalability.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on a eastern time zone schedule.
For a candidate with 3+ years' experience, $100K to $120K depending upon skills.
For a candidate who can step into a lead UI Engineer role, up to $150K depending upon skills.
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working on front end design and development projects (5+ for the lead role)
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device functionality
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands on experience and learning.
- Familiar with HL7, FHIR or other health data standards
- Experience with accessibility and ADA compliance in a production environment
- Experience working with Java
- Experience with Web services like REST, SOAP
- Experience with JSP