In this role you will contribute to advances in population health management and healthcare delivery through the development of applications that facilitate health information exchange and interoperability solutions.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on an eastern time zone schedule.
For a candidate with 3+ years' experience, $100K to $120K depending upon skills.
For a candidate who can step into a lead engineer role, up to $150K depending upon skills.
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of broad experience working on Java/JEE applications, including strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming and experience with multiple databases (7+ years' experience for the lead role)
- Strong Java fundamentals and experience with Spring or Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSON and XML
- Because the focus of this role is Web services, you must have strong experience with Microservice designs and architectures, Service-oriented architecture (SOA), formal patterns, etc.
- Strong development experience with REST/SOAP web services
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands-on experience and learning.
- Familiar with HL7, FHIR or other health data standards
- Experience using cloud-based servers like AWS
- Experience with any of the following: Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift, Gradle