This will be a hands-on implementation role supporting a single business unit. There will be potential for additional software engineering opportunities as well.
This role can be done remotely with minimal travel (1-2x/year) to meet in person at either the Ann Arbor or Dallas location.
Candidate must be able to shift their work hours to either Eastern or Central time zone depending on the needs of the customer.
85-100K depending on skills and experience (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficient in developing full-stack web applications in Java, PHP, Python, or similar
- Proficient in Process Builder, Flow Builder, SOQL, and Apex coding
- Experience with Visualforce page and Lightning web component development
- Excellent communication skills
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Skilled in enterprise-level Salesforce API integrations with other systems
- Experience eliciting requirements
- Front end Web development skill