Because this is a small team, your tasks will vary from traditional UX work such as user research, interviews, observation and usability testing to UI design work such as creating mock-ups and wireframes.
Our client is headquartered in the metro Detroit area.
This position is available as a remote/telecommute for candidates who live within reasonable driving distance (4 to 6 hours), including Ontario, Canada.
If you live in the Eastern of Central time zone but outside this area and are willing to relocate post-pandemic, please apply.
You will be required to travel to the office 1-2 days per month (post pandemic).
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. This is a bonus-eligible position.
Our client offers unlimited PTO, 401K match, medical and dental insurance, parental leave, career development and more.
Bachelor or Master of Human-Computer Interaction or similar degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a UX/UI Design role, including work in enterprise-focused/B2B application design
- Strong understanding of accessibility and internationalization design principles
- Experience with a variety of wireframing, prototyping, and visual design tools like Sketch, the Adobe Suite, Balsamiq Mockups, and InVision
- Excellent communication skills to support solving design problems through teamwork, open collaboration, and consensus-building
WOULD BE NICE
- Experience working with Scrum-based development teams
- Our client's cloud-based B2B suite of applications empowers their clients to digitize formerly time-consuming processes, optimize and simplify workflows and enable strategic business insights.