In this role you will be guiding framework selection or making the case for a custom framework, so your experience with a variety of automated test frameworks will be extremely valuable.
Our client is headquartered in the metro Detroit area.
This position is available as a remote/telecommute for candidates who live within a reasonable driving distance (4 to 6 hours), including Ontario, Canada.
If you live in the Eastern or Central time zone but outside this area and are willing to relocate post-pandemic, please apply.
You will be required to travel to the office 1-2 days per month (post pandemic).
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. This is a bonus-eligible position.
Our client offers unlimited PTO, 401K match, medical and dental insurance, parental leave, career development and more.
Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a combination of testing and software development (a solid foundation in object oriented programming is required)
- Experience with a variety of automated test frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestComplete and JUnit
- Thorough understanding of how automated testing frameworks are integrated into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience testing a microservices based architecture
- Our client's cloud-based B2B suite of applications empowers their clients to digitize formerly time-consuming processes, optimize and simplify workflows, and enable strategic business insights.