In this role you will have the opportunity to innovate and take an already successful product to the next level!
Our client is headquartered in the metro Detroit area.
This position is available as a remote/telecommute for candidates who live within reasonable driving distance (4 to 6 hours), including Ontario, Canada.
If you live in the Eastern of Central time zone but outside this area and are willing to relocate post-pandemic, please apply.
You will be required to travel to the office 1-2 days per month (post pandemic).
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. This is a bonus-eligible position.
Our client offers unlimited PTO, 401K match, medical and dental insurance, parental leave, career development and more.
Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' solid professional experience with an object-oriented language: Java (preferred), C#, C++, Python
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, RDBMS concepts and object-oriented design
- Experience with multi-threaded application development and concepts
- Experience as or willing to become a full stack engineer
WOULD BE NICE
- React.js experience
- SpringBoot experience
- Our client's cloud-based B2B suite of applications empowers their clients to digitize formerly time-consuming processes, optimize and simplify workflows and enable strategic business insights.