This role will take the lead for writing test plans, creating and executing both functional and automated tests, tracking defects and fixes. This role will also communicate statuses and coordinate meetings.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on a eastern time zone schedule.
$90K to $110K (higher for a well qualified candidate)
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience performing QA for web applications
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of QA engineers
- Experience with test automation frameworks and testing tools like Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, or Junit, Sauce Labs/Browser Stack, Load Runner etc.
- Experience with Jira, bug tracking and version control systems
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with SQL
- You will define and create overall application testing strategy and ensures it is being achieved.
- You will oversee and delegate work to QA Associates.
- You will define test process for the application and responsible to perform all aspects of testing including manual execution, automated execution and system performance.
- You will create and maintain efficient automated scripts that utilize clean code and best practice coding standards.
- You will manage and maintain efficiency in the automated script execution and script development through the implementation of automation best practices.