Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on a eastern time zone schedule.
Up to $130K for a highly qualified individual
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience as an Oracle database developer
- Strong PL/SQL skills
- Experience writing views, triggers and stored procedures
- Experience with replication, deployment and configuration
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience creating and maintaining ER diagrams and data dictionaries
- Experience with Apache Solr
- Your daily tasks will include programming, data preparation, cleanup and conversion, testing and quality monitoring, troubleshooting, documentation, and customer support.
- You will design and build custom routines to export and import complex data structures between applications.
- You will deliver designs, models and write PL/SQL code
- You will perform unit testing and code reviews.