You will work with senior software developers, clients, and users in identifying, gathering, and defining business requirements for custom software projects and testing tools.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on a eastern time zone schedule.
Up to $100K for a highly qualified individual
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' experience working as a Business Analyst including 3 years' experience working in an agile/scrum environment using JIRA
- Track record of successfully gathering and defining requirements for software development products and testing tools
- You must have BA artifacts that you can share at your interview (such as functional requirements documents)
- Experience with at least one of the following: healthcare organizations, public health, medical terminology, clinical work flow processes, electronic health records, interoperability standards, HL7
- Excellent written and verbal communication at both the business and technical level
- Spanish language skills would be a plus
- Work with clients and team members to identify, gather, and define requirements for custom software development projects.
- Create the necessary functional and technical documentation, from which the software development team will produce code.
- Analyze and document business processes, workflows and use cases throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Develop User Stories and update JIRA.
- Participate in testing and system validation.