You will ensure the success of customers by providing installation, training, and support for our client's software applications.
Our client has a beautiful office with an excellent workplace culture. The environment is casual and very work-life-balance friendly (flex time and no heavy overtime expectations).
Employees are currently working remotely but will resume an onsite presence when conditions become more favorable.
$45K - $60K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate)
Excellent benefits package including PPO health insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, 401(k) plan.
Post-COVID, this role will require travel to domestic client sites for implementations (on average up to a week/month).
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience implementing enterprise software
- Solid experience with Windows OS platforms and Windows networks
- Experience working on a software help desk
- Experience conducting technical training
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Computer Science Degree
- Programming experience with VB.NET or C#
- Familiarity with shop floor manufacturing operations, Quality, or SPC
- Relational database application experience (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle preferred)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform on-site installation and system configuration at customer facilities
- Learn how to interface client's software applications with manufacturing production devices such as CMMs, CNCs and PLCs, as well as with enterprise software such as ERP, MES and HMI systems
- Lead application training sessions for the software system administrators and shop floor personnel
- Provide front-line support for incoming calls and emails and promptly respond to customers regarding application questions
- Investigate customer incidents and work cross-departmentally to resolve software and hardware issues
- Provide sales engineering support