This position is responsible for driving electrical designs for new product development of complex medical device products. The position requires a strong understanding of engineering fundamentals and great communication for collaboration with other cross functional associates.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 110K plus potential 10% bonus plus an excellent benefits package
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in an engineering environment OR graduate-level coursework in a specialized engineering field.
- Able to create engineering schematics, BOM's, PCB files, drawings, databases.
- Experience designing and developing devices or components/subsystems for regulated products such as medical devices or automobiles
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client creates life-saving medical devices. If you would like to join a team that makes a difference in the lives of patients around the world, this may be the job for you.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create new designs and prepare documentation required to release new designs into the quality system.
- Troubleshoot PCB Assemblies that are part of electrical and electro-mechanical prototypes.
- Assure product quality by designing and qualifying test equipment and test methods.
- Maintain and follow proper compliance with medical device Quality System requirements and applicable global regulatory requirements.