In this role, you will be part of a team developing world class software that is addressing real-world challenges within the Healthcare industry.
In addition, this role may also include exploring and visualizing large data sets to create strategies for advanced analysis.
Ann Arbor Michigan
Since this role deals with Personal Health Information, candidates are required to perform the majority of their work onsite.
$90-$120K (depending on skills and experience)
Some relocations assistance available for the right candidate
Computer Science or engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial JEE software development experience
- Solid experience building commercial products used by an end-user
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERTISE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with image processing
- Experience working in the user interface layer
- Experience developing and consuming Web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA)
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience working with Personal Health Information or other protected data
- Strong relational database skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Azure