In this role, you will work closely with our client's security partner company.
Farmington Hills, MI
This role is 100% remote, however you MUST reside in southeast Michigan. There is travel up to 50%, but most of it is to client sites in the Detroit metro area.
Up to $120K, commensurate with skills and experience + car allowance + bonus.
Our client offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, engineering or related
- 5+ years' experience in a presales engineering, technical account management or product management role in the cyber security domain
- In-depth knowledge of Ethernet and IP networks
- In depth knowledge of Linux and Android operating systems architectures
- Great customer-facing and presentation skills (technical workshops, technical demos)
- Experience with any of the following cyber security technologies such as Endpoint protection, Embedded Security, IDS, SIEM, SOAR
- Experience with cyber security in the IoT domain
- You will be the customer technical voice and focal point within our client's cyber security partner firm.
- You will engage potential and existing global customers with technical presentations, demonstrations and trainings to convey the value of our client's cyber security partner's solutions and find a best match to customer needs.
- You will lead technical analysis of customer architectures, future concepts and requirements to support and define the strategy of sales.
- You will be the technical lead for RFI/RFQ/ POC activities.