Additionally, you must have experience implementing and managing product deployments in a cloud environment.
Lastly, you must have the experience and communication skills to present to C-suite executives at security meetings for major healthcare companies.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role will be performed primarily on site from the first day of employment.
Up to $200K (depending on skills and experience)
Technical Degree strongly preferred
- Experience implementing and managing IT for an environment that has significant security requirements including storing private information such as PII and healthcare information
- Current or recent hands-on experience managing both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience implementing and managing product deployments in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge and experience with HITRUST
- Experience with quality accreditation processes such as ISO
- Experience and communication skills to present to C-suite executives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up type of environment
- Define our client's information technology strategy
- Ensure the protection of our client's assets and customers' private health information by designing and maintaining their network security.
- Manage information technology staff