If working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms commutes into quality time aligns with your goals, please read on.
Farmington Hills, MI
Our client offers a healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flex time.
$70K to $140K commensurate with skills and experience
Our client provides excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years' experience designing, releasing or testing software based consumer or automotive products such as developing functional use cases, test cases and/or technical requirements
- 2+ years' experience a managing software delivery, software testing or project execution
- Excellent communications skills
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- PMP Certification
- Experience debugging CAN logs
- Software Testing/QA experience
- Experience working with Agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Jira
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work with teams from different disciplines to evaluate and develop of core specifications.
- Manage and track the software development and implementation of the core specifications by working with the software development and quality assurance teams.
- Analyze core specifications and decompose requirements into consumable work tasks for developers and testers.
- Ensure teams are aware of key project milestones and deliveries.
- Evaluate incoming feature requests and identify future resource needs based on these requests.
- Quantify feature release quality by evaluating projected software defect rate, number of open defects, etc.
- Analyze issues coming from vehicle program testing and do initial high level analysis such as CAN trace analysis.