In this role, you will monitor the entire operation beginning with initial customer contact, product build, delivery, and customer follow-up, ensuring quality control every step of the way.
The successful candidate will be process-oriented, quality conscious and demonstrably successful working with a range of personalities from factory workers to PhDs.
Ann Arbor, MI area
$150K - $200K depending on skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Strong professional experience in the semi-conductor or thin-film deposition domain
- Excellent working experience ensuring strong, repeatable processes and high quality
- This role will work closely with the CEO to examine processes and quality at ever step from initial customer contact through product delivery and post-deployment follow-up.
- Your experience working with people from a variety of backgrounds and educational levels, building consensus, and bringing about a willingness to change for the sake of quality is key.