If working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms commutes into quality time aligns with your goals, please read on.
Farmington Hills, MI
Our client offers a healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flex time.
$28/hour - $52.50/hour.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. During the contract phase you will be an employee of Stout Systems and eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance, life and long term disability insurance, and paid holidays.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 2+ years' experience as a Scrum Master
- 2+ years' experience designing, releasing or testing software-based consumer or automotive products (such as developing functional use cases, test cases and/or technical requirements)
- Excellent communications skills
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience leading software teams utilizing Agile, SAFe, or LeSS
- Working knowledge of Jira
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Coach your development team on agile and scrum practices
- Host scrum ceremonies (daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospectives)
- Track and manage dev team tasks to ensure progress is on pace to reach sprint goal and status is transparent through documentation
- Ensure important deadlines, dates, announcements are communicated to dev team
- Ensure dependencies and impediments are addressed quickly
- Calculate dev team capacity metrics for sprint planning and improvement