In this role you will oversee our client's sales team and work with its worldwide network of distributors and representatives. You may also work directly with customers to understand their needs and work to provide the right solution for them.
This role also has a Marketing component, which will include researching and identifying new market opportunities, and helping to expand customers/markets via personal visits, trade shows and phone calls.
Greater Ann Arbor area
Up to 150K depending on skills and experience. This is not a commission position.
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or materials science. Master's or PhD preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the semiconductor or thin film deposition industry.
- Minimum 3 years' sales and/or business development experience.
- Experience working directly with engineering, production, and logistics departments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Representing our client and their products to distributors, OEMs and end user customers.
- Soliciting detailed customer requirements and providing quotations, technical information, and sales/product presentations.
- Coordinating and liaising with international distributors (answering technical questions and supporting their sales).
- Maintaining relationships with current customers and promoting our client's brand at networking events.
- Negotiating purchase orders (including technical specifications and terms/conditions).
- Provide technical sales support to our client's existing customer base.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Assist in marketing efforts to expand customers/markets via personal visits, trade shows, and phone calls.
- Working with marketing to review and develop printed and digital sales collateral material.