The successful candidate will have strong Java fundamentals and experience with Spring or Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSON, XML, and microservice designs and architectures.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on an eastern time zone schedule.
$85K to $120K depending upon skills.
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of broad experience working on Java/JEE applications, including strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming and experience with multiple databases
- Strong Java fundamentals and experience with Spring or Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSON and XML
- Because the focus of this role is Web services, you must have strong experience with Microservice designs and architectures, Service-oriented architecture (SOA), formal patterns, etc.
- Strong development experience with REST/SOAP web services
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands-on experience and learning.
- Familiar with HL7, FHIR or other health data standards
- Experience using cloud-based servers like AWS
- Experience with any of the following: Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift, Gradle