We are searching for a Technical Recruiter with expertise in sourcing technical candidates to join our team.
Detroit Metro Area
This is a remote/telecommute opportunity. If you are located in the Detroit Metro Area, post pandemic you will be able to attend local area events to help source talent.
- You know how to source talent using Boolean search strings. You are not tied to searching using a specific resource like LinkedIn Recruiter or a job board.
- You have experience sourcing software related roles.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- You have a LinkedIn presence or, if not, are willing to build one up for work purposes.
- You are set up to work remotely (home office with a door and reliable high speed Internet).
- You are highly skilled MS Word user (styles, columns, headers and footers, page and section breaks)
- You currently reside in the Detroit metro area.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Initially, you will spend your time primarily in a Tech Talent Scout role. You will source candidates for our job openings, reach out to them and interest them in Stout Systems in general and the specific role that led you to them.
- You will help out with posting job advertisements.
- You will join the recruiting team on intake calls with Stout's clients.
- You will participate in weekly status meetings and monthly team meetings.
- You will learn how to use Stout's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and you will learn Stout's workflow, processes and procedures.
- When you are ready, you will take ownership of a role and manage it from sourcing through to presenting candidates and helping with the job offer and negotiation stage.
- Finally you will handle multiple concurrent roles.