Your primary responsibility will be working with data from large clinical or claims data warehouses and implementing and maintaining production data systems to support research goals.
Ann Arbor, MI
$90-100K plus 10% 401K contribution, generous time off, and other exceptional benefits
Minimum of Bachelors Degree
Our client is a not-for-profit organization which strives to improve clinical practices, patient outcomes, health-related public policy, and medical payment systems.
Their multidisciplinary teams of clinicians, biostatisticians, policy analysts, data and project managers, programmers, and other professionals share a passion for high-quality, evidence-based research and take pride in collective achievement. Their goal is to address the pressing health-care challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts
- Fluency in analytical approaches, specifically for health care outcomes
- 7+ years' progressively more responsible SAS programming experience using Base SAS 9.0 or higher including data step, macro processing, and PROC SQL
- Familiarity with SAS statistical procedures
- Ability to analyze and translate user requirements into implementation design
- Ability to write clearly readable and efficient code and present it to a variety of audiences
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with health insurance claim data
- Non-profit experience
- Health research background