In this role, you will help create disruptive technologies to address real-world challenges in the healthcare industry.
A key part of this role will involve giving presentations to C-suite executives at major healthcare companies, so excellent communication skills are required.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role will be performed primarily on site from the first day of employment.
Up to $150K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate)
Technical Degree strongly preferred
- Recent hands-on IT experience, preferably on both Windows and Linux
- Demonstrate leadership and strategic planning experience and skill
- Experience working with PHI
- Experience with quality accreditation processes such as ISO--and willing to manage HITRUST credentialing process
- Strong communication skills
- Experience implementing and managing product deployments in a cloud environment
- Define our client's information technology strategy and plans
- Design and manage network security to ensure the protection of the company's assets and customer private health information.
- Design hardware configurations that meet internal and customer requirements.
- Implement and manage product deployments in cloud environments.
- Lead the activities required to define and implement policies to achieve HITRUST credentials.
- Manage information technology staff.
- Provide technical support and training to company employees as requested.
- Participate in security meetings with C-Level executives at major healthcare companies.