In this role you will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team and part of the DevOps group.
A sign-on bonus is available for a highly qualified candidate to assist in relocating to the Knoxville area.
Up to $124K for a highly qualified, senior level candidate plus excellent, comprehensive benefits.
A well qualified mid-level candidate will be considered at a salary up to $102K.
- Strong C# skills
- Experience using Ranorex to develop test automation
- Experience in the medical domain
- Excellent test leadership skills including test planning, impact analysis and test design
- Experience leading and coaching engineers
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Lead software test activities on complex projects
- Implement high quality automated tests
- Innovate to expand and enhance test automation
- Work as part of the DevOps group to deliver Continuous Integration and Testing
- Work as part of a cross functional Scrum team