This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
This role is performed primarily on site, with opportunities to telecommute occasionally.
Up to 65/hr (depending on skills and experience)
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. During the contract portion of the engagement, you will be an employee of Stout Systems, eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of strong programming experience with C++ and C#.
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Socket programming experience.
- Visual C++ Standard Library (STL) knowledge.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git and other software development tools.
- Good understanding of Ethernet communication technology, OSI model and network programming. Experience with Wireshark tool is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical details to peers and vendors.
- Writing skills for preparing manuals and design documentation.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Knowledge or experience with MATLAB and Instrument Control Toolbox is a plus.
- Familiarity with conformance testing.
- Design, develop and test network software applications.
- Create design and user documentation.
- Maintain software code and schedule.
- Perform Conformance Tests as needed.