In this role, you will be part of a team developing world class software that is addressing real-world challenges within the Healthcare industry by exploring a large volume of image data to create strategies for advanced analysis.
Ann Arbor Michigan
Since this role deals with Personal Health Information, candidates are required to perform the majority of their work onsite.
$90-$120K (depending on skills and experience) plus excellent, comprehensive benefits
Some relocation assistance available for a highly qualified candidate.
Computer Science or engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial JEE software development experience
- Solid experience building commercial products used by an end-user
- Commercial, academic or personal project experience with machine learning or image processing
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience working in the user interface layer
- Experience developing and consuming Web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA)
- Experience working with Personal Health Information or other protected data
- Relational database skills
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working in an Agile environment