This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is performed primarily on site, with opportunities to telecommute occasionally.
Up to 65/hr (depending on skills and experience)
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. During the contract portion of the engagement, you will be an employee of Stout Systems, eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance benefits.
A bachelor's degree or above in electrical / electronic engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electronic circuit design and testing
- Strong knowledge of Ethernet communication technology, OSI model, and physical layer
- Ability to communicate well with peers and clients
- Programming experience in C, C++ or Assembly sufficient to read debug logs and diagnose problems and issues in code
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- A passion for network technologies, in particular Single Pair Ethernet
Some of the immediate job responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and create test fixtures as well as maintain / debug existing test fixtures
- Perform network physical layer testing
- Create testing records and documentation
- Make presentations to clients and coworkers
- Write test utilities