The ideal candidate will have experience selling software and related consultancy services in the automotive market, such as autonomy, ADAS, connected mobility, OTA or infotainment.
Farmington Hills, MI
Post-pandemic there will be occasional travel domestically and to Europe.
$85K to $100K, commensurate with experience. This is a bonus-eligible role.
Our client offers a competitive benefit package, excellent work/life balance and training opportunities through their in-house academy.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience working with automotive OEMs or tier 1 companies required.
- 3+ years' experience in technical sales or a customer-interfacing role
- Understanding of software development processes in the automotive industry and embedded software systems in conjunction with ECUs and electromechanical systems
- Experience selling multi-million dollar business
- Experience negotiating contracts and writing proposals
- Experience selling software and related consultancy services in the automotive market, such as autonomy, ADAS, connected mobility, OTA, infotainment, etc.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and ISO26262
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Sell embedded software products for the development of electronic control units (ECUs) in the automotive industry in several product families including classic AUTOSAR, adaptive AUTOSAR, and embedded security.
- Conduct presentations and technical demonstrations of the product portfolio.
- Establish and continuously improve relationships with customers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering, sales, and product management teams in order to support project inquiries.
- Prepare offers including technical clarifications and licensing models.
- And more...