In this role you will contribute to the analytic and programming components of research projects and study management. You will also participate in product development: identify, implement, and communicate new features and functionality for applications.
Ann Arbor, MI
$75K to $90K, commensurate with experience.
Our client offers a very generous benefit package with an excellent retirement contribution.
- 5+ years' progressively more responsible programming experience
- Proficient in SQL Server 2016 or higher T-SQL
- Well-versed in designing and developing transactional databases for Web or Windows applications
- Experience writing and optimizing complex stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Understands SDLC techniques to support a live production environment
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Experience in a health research domain including HL7, FHIR or FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Experience with data processing XML, JSON or HTML files
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Application development experience in .Net, Java, or C#
IN THIS ROLE YOU MAY
- Analyze user requirements and translate to implementation design
- Develop advanced knowledge of project specific data structure and organization, study protocol and research design
- Implement code in a relational database
- Optimize database design for referential integrity and performance
- Write and test views, functions, stored procedures, and security controls