You will join a team that creates end-to-end digital products and experiences, blending cutting edge technologies with human centric design.
You will work with iconic brands and entertainers on projects ranging from virtual experiences, interactive mixed reality, application development and digital strategies.
This is a remote role, however you must currently reside in or be willing to move to Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, California or New York.
This opportunity is available in a direct hire or contract-to-hire. For the right candidate, a limited contract engagement would be considered.
Compensation in the direct-hire model is capped at $110K plus excellent benefits.
- 5+ years of software project management experience in role in which you were client facing and managed multiple concurrent projects
- Direct experience defining products and roadmaps which deliver simple, immersive customer experiences while dealing with underlying complex technical requirements
- Proficient with analytic and quantitative skills and able to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions
- Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Agile experience including work with Jira/Clubhouse/Pivotal or similar task/project management software
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members using both written and oral communications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Software development experience
- Product management experience