You will join a team that creates end-to-end digital products and experiences, blending cutting edge technologies with human centric design.
You will work with iconic brands and entertainers on projects ranging from virtual experiences, interactive mixed reality, application development and digital strategies.
This is a remote role, however you must currently reside in or be willing to move to Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, California or New York.
This opportunity is available in a direct hire or contract-to-hire. For the right candidate, a limited contract engagement would be considered.
Compensation in the direct-hire model is capped at $95K plus excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Programming and Development, or Information Science
- 5+ years of commercial Web development experience (front end or full stack)
- Expert level expertise with CSS
- Strong React experience
- Experience eliciting and clarifying requirements with clients or stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical individuals using both written and oral communications
- Agile experience including work with Jira/Clubhouse/Pivotal or similar task/project management software
- Experience working in an agency, start-up or entertainment company
- Experience customizing WordPress (PHP programming)