You will work in an Agile environment alongside a team of Software Developers, Business Analysts and Public Health Analysts.
Ann Arbor, MI
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must be willing to work on a eastern time zone schedule.
$70K to $90K
Our client offers an extremely generous benefit package with excellent, affordable medical insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and a 5% 401K contribution.
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience performing QA for web applications
- Experience writing automation test scripts in test automation frameworks and testing tools like Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber or TestNG
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Jira, bug tracking and version control systems
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Postman
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Identify test requirements from functional requirement specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Create and execute functional, automatic, regression and acceptance tests to ensure new enhancements meet user requirements.
- Create and maintain efficient automated scripts that utilize clean code and best practice coding standards.