Current needs include:
-Launching a new website and helping transition from the existing one
-Maintenance and updates to internal order handling system
-(future) Launching a mobile application
Our client's facilities are located in Owosso and Durand, MI.
For a highly qualified candidate, this role is available as a 100% telecommute. You must work a schedule that covers 80% of eastern time zone business hours.
Up to $80K
Great benefits including: 401K match, Bonus pay / Quarterly profit-sharing, paid training, health insurance, and employee discount program for our client's entire catalog of products.
- Recent experience with Angular development
- Ability to quickly create responsive layouts
- Comfortable using tools to inspect and troubleshoot APIs (Insomnia, Postman, etc.)
- Comfortable using source control, issue tracking, etc.
- A good eye for design
- Passionate about Web technology
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with any of the following: Angular Universal, Tailwind CSS, Ionic, C++ or Electron
- Any other programming language experience (including non-Web)
- Managing Linux operating systems, including the administration of Linux servers
- Relational database experience including running SQL queries for reports, creating and restoring backups, etc.