Our client has several projects in motion including:
-Launching a new website and helping transition from the existing one
-Maintenance and updates to internal order handling system
-Launching a mobile application
This company has a great work culture and a fun product offering.
You'll need to have some recent coding experience whether from an internship or your current job. You will also need to have code samples that you can share.
This role will require you to be onsite at facilities in Owosso and Durand, MI.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
$48K to $65K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate).
Great benefits including: 401K match, Bonus pay / Quarterly profit-sharing, paid training, health insurance, and employee discount program for our client's entire catalog of products.
- Recent development experience with Angular 8 or higher
- Full-stack Java development experience
- You will be expected to present source code written in Angular that is of your own creation (as opposed to part of a team contribution).
- Passionate about Web technology
- Experience using source control, issue tracking, etc.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Linux operating systems including the administration of Linux servers
- Relational database experience including running SQL queries for reports, creating and restoring backups, etc.
- Experience using tools to inspect and troubleshoot APIs (Insomnia, Postman, etc.)
- Experience with Tailwind CSS, Ionic, C++ or Electron