This role is a hybrid between a Business Analyst and a Project Manager. This role has long term growth potential as a Director, Business Leader or higher.
Seneca Falls, NY
Post Corona Virus, this role will have a global travel component. It is probably no more than a 10% commitment, but will be required to meet with business leaders and stakeholders at manufacturing plants around the world.
$102K to $122K, commensurate with skills and experience.
This role has a target 5% to 15% role, depending upon the level you hire in at.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
A Bachelor's degree is required for this role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience eliciting and documenting technical requirements for systems implementation projects.
- Highly skilled documenting requirements, translating business language into technical specifications, creating process flow documents, etc.
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion--including ultimate adoption by the end user community.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Experience with ERP systems implementations, preferably SAP and/or Epicor.
- Proficient in Visio or any other process flow software package.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders--eliciting requirements, presenting solutions and addressing implementation issues as they arise.
- Master's degree
- PMP certification
- Experience with Materials Planning/Management, Manufacturing, Customer Service/Order Management, Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Engineering
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Assist users in analyzing the need for new development projects, analyzing enhancement projects for existing systems, and creating project requests.
- Recommend projects to close IT systems gaps to IT management and users.
- Help with the development of project cost and benefit estimates to establish project worth--including the development of alternative considerations leading to recommendations for new systems or equipment installations or changes to existing ones.
- Recognize and communicate potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders for presentations, reviews and approvals.
- Develop project work plans and task sequencing.
- Provide project management services through a project's life cycle, from conception to implementation, training, post-go-live support and adoption follow-up. Guide and monitor performance for all aspects of project work to ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule.
- Participate in the development and execution of independent verification and validation test scripts and plans, as well as production-based operational acceptance testing.
- Facilitate training sessions to ensure adoption of new or improved systems and procedures.