This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
This role is performed primarily on site, with opportunities to telecommute occasionally.
Up to $125K plus excellent, comprehensive benefits
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR C++/C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum 3 years of strong programming experience with C++ and C#.
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Socket programming experience.
- Good understanding of Ethernet communication technology, OSI model and network programming.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git and other software development tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical details to peers and vendors.
- Writing skills for preparing manuals and design documentation.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Knowledge or experience with MATLAB and Instrument Control Toolbox is a plus.
- Visual C++ Standard Library (STL) knowledge.
- Experience with Wireshark tool is preferred.
- Familiarity with conformance testing.
- Design, develop and test network software applications.
- Create design and user documentation.
- Maintain software code and schedule.
- Perform Conformance Tests as needed.
Software Engineer | C++ | C# | Object Oriented Analysis | Object Oriented Programming | Socket | Ethernet | OSI Model | Network Programming |Standard Template Library | STL
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.