In this role you will oversee corporate IT staff, infrastructure, and support to provide a stable and secure computing environment in which the enterprise staff may conduct business.
This is a growth role that is targeted to move to the VP level over time with excellent performance.
Ann Arbor, MI or Washington, DC
Up to $170K commensurate with skills and experience plus bonus.
Our client provides a generous benefit package.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or similar
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CORPORATE DIRECTOR OF IT
- Strong leadership experience in a small IT department
- Current or recent experience working in an organization that handles Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Broad experience with traditional IT department needs such as desktop computers, laptops, telephony, video conferencing, and a remote workforce
- Experience with the selection process and implementation of business systems
- Experience identifying and reporting on KPIs
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships at all corporate levels
- Capable of big picture thinking
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Customer service oriented, whether customers be internal or external
- Lead and build the IT team for high performance. Lead development and implementation of processes for the organization's IT systems and department.
- Develop and implement business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establish efficiency and efficacy standards. Building and reporting on KPIs is a priority.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure including costs, value and risk.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems' performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversee security of systems, networks, and enterprise information. Facilitate IT security audits or investigations.
- Oversee a customer-centric help desk.
- Participate in RFPs and other business development activities that require IT input.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Coordinate multisite IT systems and remote work environment for productivity and effectiveness.
- Lead and build the IT team for high performance.
- Manage the IT department budget for high efficiency.
IT Director | Director of Information Technology | Director of IT | Protected Health Information | PHI | Key Performance Indicators | KPIs
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.