You will join a team that creates end-to-end digital products and experiences, blending cutting-edge technologies with human-centric design.
You will work with iconic brands and entertainers on projects ranging from virtual experiences, interactive mixed reality, application development and digital strategies.
This is a remote role, but could have some in-person office time.
Therefore you must currently reside in or be willing to move to New York, Oakland, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, or Philadelphia.
Up to $175k plus excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Programming and Development, or Information Science
REQUIRED FOR FULL STACK JAVA/SPRING DEVELOPER
- Minimum 3 years of experience with full Java application development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Spring framework.
- Understanding of multiple threading, concurrency, design patterns and their impacts on application concurrency and scalability.
- Good working knowledge of web services, RESTful interfaces, XML including working with XML schemata and documents, validation, parsing, and marshalling.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with Linux and Tomcat servers.
- Experience working with NoSQL DB.
- Experience building deployment pipelines using tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with maven, Github, and issue tracking tools (JIRA a plus).
- Experience with Scala.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, like Amazon Web Services or Azure.
- Akamai Live Streaming, CDN, and EdgeComputing platforms experience
- You will participate in designing and developing highly scalable, highly available and maintainable Web applications, enterprise systems and rich media applications.
Java/Spring | Full Stack | Java Web Developer | Spring | Design Patterns | Concurrency and Scalability | Web Services | RESTful | XML | Linux | Tomcat | NoSQL
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.